SSRN has now entered the citation count field with its new “References & Cites” feature. To check it out, go to SSRN and click on “Search,” and then “Beta Lab.” In the left column, you will see the “References & Cites” with statistics on:
- Papers with Resolved References: Total number of papers in the SSRN eLibrary with resolved references.
- Papers with Cites: Total number of papers in the SSRN eLibrary with one or more resolved cites from other papers (described above).
- Note: The links for the two pages containing a paper’s References and Cited By links (when available) are on each paper’s SSRN abstract page.
- Total References: Total number of references to other papers that have been resolved to date, for papers in in the SSRN eLibrary.
- Total Cited by: Total number of cites to papers in the SSRN eLibrary whose links have been resolved to date.