There’s a new political science blog in town – The Monkey Cage. Its editors are David Park, John Sides, and Lee Sigelman – all at George Washington University. You can find below an excerpt from one of their recent posts – this one is on Presidential Trivia.
1. Who was the first president to attend a baseball game?
2. Who was the first president to refer officially to the Executive Mansion as the White House?
3. Who were the only two sitting senators to be elected president?
4. Who was the only president to serve in the House of Representatives after his presidency?
5. Who was the only president to serve in the Senate after his presidency?
6. Who was the only president to be named a sworn enemy of the United States?
7. Who was the only president who had a career in modeling?
8. To how many other presidents have genealogists determined that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was related?
For the answers, check out the post.