Call for Papers
Deadline for Submissions – December 3, 2007
The Institute for Political History and the Journal of Policy History are hosting a Conference on Policy History at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza in St. Louis from May 29 to June 1, 2008. All topics concerning the history, development and implementation of public policy, American political development, and comparative historical analysis will be considered. Complete sessions are encouraged, but individual paper proposals are welcome. The deadline for proposals is December 3, 2007. Proposals should include one (1) copy of the following materials to be considered:
1. Panel/Paper Description and Contact Information Page
2. A one (1) page summary of each paper
3. A one (1) page C.V. of each panelist
Please send the materials to Policy History Conference, Journal of Policy History, Saint Louis University, 3800 Lindell Blvd., P. O. Box 56907, St. Louis, MO 63156-0907. Incomplete proposals and e-mailed submissions will not be considered.
Check out our new book!!!
- Ben Bernanke on robots, lasers and the Great Stagnation washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… 16 hours ago
- “The great secret of success in life is for a man to be ready when his opportunity comes.” — Benjamin Disraeli 21 hours ago
- "Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory." - Herbert Kaufman 1 day ago
- paraphrasing @gregfitzshow My career biggest break? The 10,000 people who tried but stopped while I kept going .... 8 hours ago
- The Walking Dead - why didnt they just go to an island? Didn't T-Dog mention this? Shoulda listened to T-Dog 14 hours ago
- Way on the other side of the Hudson Deep in the bosom of suburbia 20 hours ago
Search Voir Dire Blog